Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sushi, Sake and Settlers of Cataan

It was so nice Friday night to take it easy and just relax with the Blazevichs, Hatchs and Cavins. We played some Mario brothers driving game on the Wii that I was horrible at and then we battled it out on Settlers of Catan. It's been forever since we played that game. I love it!
Saturday Nicole and I met our latest wish child through Make-A-Wish. She is such a sweet little girl! It looks like it's going to be another Disney wish - but definitely a fun one.

That night we had dinner with the Hottingers at RA Sushi - still my favorite new restaurant! The scene there just cracks me up and the food is really, really good. They were PACKED so we waited almost 2 hours in total to eat but then our meal was comped so I personally think it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment