Monday, December 15, 2008

A holiday weekend in New York City

We've been wanting to get back to NYC for a festive holiday weekend for a long time, so this past weekend we had a blast catching up with old friends in the city and doing a lot of touristy things.

Highlights include a romantic carriage ride in Central Park, meeting Jason Frank's wife Jenny (Jason was a close friend of mine in college), seeing Jerry's fashion studio (FORM) in Soho (Jerry is Dana's fraternity brother and a very successful clothing designer - check out "FORM" when you get a chance) and getting my first luxury designer clothing, listening to live music at a very cool venue with Jane, Adam, Kristie & Carol, holiday shopping at Bryant Park with Shannon & Joe (all incredible friends from Kappa or Hilton Head summers), and so much more!

1 comment:

  1. Can I be you for a day? If I could be 1/2 as cute, 1/2 as adventurous, 1/2 talented I would feel so lucky! I'm finally updating my blog, I'm still a month behind, but getting there.

    Speaking of templates...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your background - it's just like my Christmas letter (which is on it's way), I may need to borrow it... Would you be horribly upset? :)

    ReplyDelete