Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mr. Freeze is Cool

Last night Frito sponsored a free night at 6 Flags for employees and their families. We had a blast riding all of the big roller coasters. I LOVE roller coasters - and I think I'm appreciating them more than ever now because I just feel like the stage of life will pass soon when I'll want to ride them. So I have to seize the day!

I really loved them all because each experience was totally distinct - but riding in the front car on Mr. Freeze was incredible. At one point you shoot straight up and feel like you're headed to space, and then all of a sudden you fall backwards and redo the rollercoaster in reverse.

Unfortunately, I can't really move my neck today because it's pretty sore. I may be crazy but I still highly recommend it next time you're in Dallas! I hear there's a Mr. Freeze in St. Louis as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment