Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Best Girls Weekend Ever

This past weekend I met up with the Wash U Kappa Kappa Gammas for a wonderful girls weekend in Scottsdale, AZ. We stayed at the Westin Kierland and did absolutely nothing except eat great food, lay out by the pool, and lounge on inner tubes in their awesome lazy river. It was incredibly relaxing.


I had a wonderful time just catching up with these fabulous girls (we counted that we'd been on at least 32 of these trips together!).

They also gave me some amazing baby gifts, including an audio storybook for our little girl (where each of the KKGs recorded their voice reading a page) and an awesome diaper bag that I never thought I'd really be able to get!

We had so much fun that we're already planning our next trip - probably to the beach next Spring. I'm so blessed to have had these women in my life for the past 17 years!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the diaper bag! You are going to be one stylin' mama!

    ReplyDelete