Friday, November 11, 2011

P.S.

Well, I have to say I have mixed feelings after posting the message below. One the one hand, it reminded me that I have wonderfully supportive friends and family, as many people reached to me with their concerns and prayers.

On the other hand, it made me a little uncomfortable because I really try not to focus on the not-so-perfect things in life and I'm seriously not that bothered by all of it. Remember that book "Don't sweat the small stuff"? Well, I think it's all small stuff if you treat it that way. It's all how you look at it. So thank you everyone for your love. But believe me when I say that I'm okay and loving life and still feeling very blessed : )

1 comment:

  1. no sweat! Listen - issues are issues. Some people have big issues! It's all relative. Life is great, but it's ok to have a bad day or be sad about things you think aren't perfect. Don't beat yourself up! So glad you are my friend!

    ReplyDelete