Thursday, December 15, 2011

Life... a lot less organized but still filled with joy

Life has been a whirlwind lately of busyness at work, attending holiday parties and realizing I'm REALLY behind on Christmas this year.

We're hosting both of our families for Christmas, and I think that my infamous, detailed "project plan" that helps us all function well together in one house during this time is just not going to happen this year. Where does the time go? I guess I'm just focusing my brain on other things this year.

Two thoughts that capture how I'm feeling:
1. My in-laws are a HUGE blessing. They are staying with us for awhile and watching Reese and it's given me incredible peace of mind as I've returned to work. They also feed us well : ) I will miss them greatly when they return to California in January.

2. Work is... not so bad. I was sort of dreading the end of maternity leave and while I wish I saw more of my sweet daughter, I really do think I have a pretty cool job. Even on it's crazy days, it can be a lot of fun. And the people I work with are pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment