Friday, April 20, 2012

A helicopter ride through heaven

This week I had a photo shoot for work in Scottsdale and Sedona. While I hate being away overnight from Reese, I have to admit it was a gorgeous place to have to travel for work! If you want to know what types of things we "shoot", usually it's seasonal occasion shots (such as this family road trip) that we later showcase on our newspaper inserts, billboards, bus wraps, etc. Exciting stuff.... I know : )
While I was there, I was able to dine on some amazing food at Cowboy Ciao in historic old Scottsdale. I also had the opportunity to take an amazing helicopter ride through the red rocks of Sedona. It was quite scary and windy (as they decided to take the doors off the helicopter - yikes!) but it was so incredibly gorgeous... definitely something I'll remember for life!

1 comment: