Friday, December 28, 2007

After Christmas sales are the best

We hit up the mall yesterday and the after Christmas sales are truly incredible! We didn't buy too much but what we did pick up was all on fantastic deals. I love my new sweater from REI - it's super soft and warm!

We also saw the movie Juno which I definitely recommend. It's not at all my "type" of movie but that's why I'm even more glad that we saw it! Check it out. Afterwards Dana was able to catch up with Anthony, one of his highschool friends, and then we went to a restaurant called Taste which was really delicious - one of the best meals I've ever had. (If you go, try the Eggplant appetizer and Lamb or Tortellini for your entree). I can't believe that I've had two of my "best meals ever" in the past 2 weeks (at Taste in Monterey and Silver Fox steakhouse in Frisco). Not bad!
Today we visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium. A visit to Monterey is not complete without a stop at this amazing site. We really enjoyed watching the enormous (400 lb!) Tuna feeding, the Great White shark and the breathtaking jellyfish exhibits.


No comments:

Post a Comment