Friday, February 15, 2008

Mavericks and Famous Chefs

What a fun week! Monday, I had girls night with Sondra. Tuesday, I enjoyed an AMAZING tasting menu at Fearings - an award-winning new restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton. It was unbelievable, and since we were at the chef's table it was served by the famous chef himself! Wednesday, Dana and I were invited to the Dallas Mavericks game with PEOPLE magazine. Thursday, Dana prepared a yummy romantic Valentine's dinner of lobster, wine and chocolate truffles. (When we deck out the house in candles and white lights, I really like it better than any restaurant!)

Tonight we're looking forward to a fun dinner with two other couples (Kelley/Carl & Janelle/Michael) and then my wonderful friend Kristie (who lives in New York City) is dropping by for a slumber party (her plane actually got stuck here on the way to her ski trip - lucky for me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment