Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sushi and Champagne

Friday night we went for Sushi with Nicole & Stan. Nicole only has a week and a half to go before baby Charlotte enters the world! Saturday I got up early and ran 4 miles in THIRTY-FIVE degree weather at White Rock lake. It was cold and windy! I don't know how hard core athletes do it, but I was pretty proud of myself.
Saturday night we had an amazing dinner with the Ennens and Hottingers. It was so great to catch up! Joe and Linda cooked and we had a wine tasting (the Syrah from Spain surprised us all), champagne (yay), pheasant with morrel mushrooms (apparently $199 a lb), bananas foster (flames and all).
Today we're laying low and getting some work done. Moorea is camped out in my lap as I write this - not a bad gig....

No comments:

Post a Comment