Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crazy Times

Work and life has been quite hectic lately, so I'm definitely falling behind on the blog. It's also been over 2 months since I've talked to my sister though (due to nutty schedules), so don't feel so bad that I'm ignoring the rest of you!
Last weekend we had a wonderful date night at Nicola's, my favorite Italian restaurant. The following night we celebrated Lauren's birthday with an evening of Mexican food, Trivial Pursuit, Guitar Hero and of course... champagne! Sunday we watched the Superbowl at Nicole and Stan's house. Only crazy people host a Superbowl party 3 days before they're scheduled to have a baby. So anyways, Nicole gave birth to baby Charlotte on Wednesday and she is ADORABLE. : )
The other highlight from last weekend was that we met with a real decorator. After 5 years of living in our house and having beige walls, I've discovered that I'm not a natural decorator. Anyhow, our appointment was a sweet gift from Dana and meeting her was awesome. Next week we're having our kitchen and living room painted. I'm beyond excited.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the changes!! What colors will the walls be? SOO exciting!!
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete