Saturday, March 21, 2009

A beautiful Saturday...

Last night we went to a nice dinner with Stephanie and Ryan. The best part was getting gelato afterwards - I'm hooked on an AMAZINGLY HEAVENLY new flavor... Sea Salted Caramel. This may have replaced cheese as my new favorite food.

This morning I ran 9 miles around White Rock Lake. I'm training for a half-marathon in a few weeks. The run was beautiful... a totally perfect day. It felt pretty easy which was great news since I haven't been following the training schedule.

After that Dana and I had brunch at Dream Cafe with our community group. I love the people in our group so much! We are so so so blessed to have deep, authentic friendships in our lives.

Tonight we're having dinner with some folks from Partners International, a wonderful Christian organization that we support. They are going to talk to us more about what they're doing in India to help women and children in need. Should be really interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment