Sunday, June 28, 2009

Foodies at Heart

Okay I'm not afraid to admit it... sometimes I think our lives revolve around food! I'm sure it's a life stage though, so I'm not going to feel guilty about it.

After traveling to Austin and Vancouver the past 2 weekends and with another fun trip planned next weekend, we took this weekend to really relax and do nothing except catch up on house stuff and prepare for India.

Today we didn't do much except eat! Other than church, working out and a relaxing swim we just indulged. This morning Dana made my favorite challah bread french toast - even though we still had these delicious raspberry almond muffins that he made yesterday. Later we had watermelon/ricotta salada/mint salad and a portabella/goat cheese/roasted red pepper burger - paired with champagne of course! We don't cook as often as I'd like, but it's so fun when we do. We also signed up for a Viking cooking class in a few weeks. It's always good to learn new tricks : )

No comments:

Post a Comment