Saturday, May 21, 2011

A perfect weekend

We are enjoying an amazing weekend! Last night we went to a highly recommended restaurant in town - Neighborhood Services. It did not disappoint! The food was incredible. And it was even better because we went with Ryan and Haylee. Since Ryan left Frito to go work for Facebook, we haven't seen them as often as we'd like - so it was fun to catch up.

Today I had a baby shower for Elizabeth, one of the girls in my church community group. The other girls and I hosted a high tea at the Four Seasons hotel in her honor. It was equally amazing as Neighborhood Services. Such a great time!


Tomorrow we're kicking off our wedding anniversary week (7 YEARS!!! I can't believe it) with a couple massage at the Crescent Spa. I could get used to this : ) And then packing starts because Wednesday we leave for Turks and Caicos!

No comments:

Post a Comment