Monday, May 2, 2011

A whirlwind trip to NYC

This weekend I had the chance to visit my 2 BFFs in New York City. I had so much fun surprising Kristie at her bridal shower.


I also finally had a chance to meet Shannon's baby, who is 9 months old. Here are pictures of me and Elyse - what a cutie!




We also snapped a pic of my baby bump at 23.5 weeks. Our little girl has been kicking up a storm, which has actually been a lot of fun for Dana and me to experience.



It was great to have some quality girl time, and to see how Shannon's now not just a fabulous friend, but also such a wonderful mom! It was such a short trip, but still an amazing weekend.


When I got back I attended Elizabeth's baby shower - it was seriously the cutest shower I've ever been to! It was so fun and incredibly adorable... just like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment