Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our Community Group continues to grow...


Last night we visited the Brazeals (another couple in our church community group) to see Baby Larkin again and bring them some dinner. Larkin is their 1st child and he is quite a cutie! Elizabeth and Jordan have only been parents 2 weeks, but seeing them they seem to have it all figured out. Glad they'll be around in a month when we'll likely need lots of advice : )

Larkin's nursery is ADORABLE and proves you don't have to find out the sex of the baby in advance to have a cute nursery. I wish I had taken some pics of it, but at least I remembered to get one of the baby!

After our visit, Dana and I went to Asian Mint for date night. I LOVE that place - it's really great Thai food in a trendy atmosphere. The thai iced teas, red curry, pad kee mow and green tea ice cream cake took us back to memories of part 2 of our honeymoon in Thailand. Thailand is probably my favorite country in the world and I would love to go back there some day!

Saturday night we celebrated Ryan Wannemacher's birthday (also in our community group) with bowling at Splitsville "luxury lanes and dinner lounge". Such a cool place!

No comments:

Post a Comment