Thursday, January 24, 2008

Is it the weekend yet?

Day 3 of the Southbeach Diet and things are going fairly well. We've never eaten so many vegetables - which is ironic since I work on vegetable snacks! I'm a little hungry but in general it's great. The grand prize in my work pool is $200 so I'm serious about sticking to it. I really miss wine though... so 5 weeks of this could get challenging : )

On a happier note, some of us at work have decided to start a small group to read through "A Purpose Driven Life" together. Our Marketing group has been talking a lot lately about the importance of bringing your "whole self" to work, so we've decided to bring our faith. I can't wait! Dana and I will meet up with this group (of coworkers at all levels) each Wed morning to dive deep into the book and our lives. Should be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment