Saturday, January 12, 2008

We joined Rock Bands!

Tomorrow we head to Miami for a week of fun with our coworkers. As part of our annual Marketing offsite, we have a Rock Band competition! Frito-Lay is totally nuts and I love it. So anyways, I have Rock Band practice today. I think I'm going to play drums (not out of character for me as I used to often jump on stage in my younger days and take over drumsets whenever I heard live music at bars - but that's a whole different story).

After Miami we're heading to Mexico for a weekend of SUN! I can't wait. As an early Valentine's Day present Dana's sending me to swim with dolphins (for the 3rd time)! I'm totally obsessed. Too bad it's too late in life to become a dolphin trainer.... plus I really don't want to wear a wet suit everyday to work : )

1 comment:

  1. thank you for supporting the video game industry!

    now if there's a way you can transition your casual gaming interest from Rock Band to something that my company actually publishes, than this would truly be a win-win :)

    ReplyDelete