Sunday, August 24, 2008

Christine's Quirks

Christine just got tagged by Kelley to list 6 quirky things about herself! This tagging thing is a fun game of sorts that is totally new to us. Here are some things that come to mind…

1) I really don't like waking up to an alarm clock. My attitude totally changes on days when I'm able to wake up naturally.

2) Having nice nails is important to me (I think I get this from my mom). If my nail is chipped I'll obsess over it and not be able to focus on anything else until I get it fixed.

3) Half-used toiletries really bug me. I get a great sense of satisfaction when I get to put out a new bottle of shampoo or hand soap, etc.

4) I love the concept of jewelry but I hate the physical feeling of wearing it. It's the first thing I take off every day when I come home from work...

5) I feel extremely claustrophobic when I sit in the backseat of 2-door cars

6) My passion at work is working on Health & Wellness snacks, yet I still must eat at Chick-Fil-A at least 2x per week

Now it's our turn to "tag" someone. We'll tag Janelle and Gretchen...

2 comments:

  1. Much nicer quirks than mine - ha! Now if Janelle and Michael will actually read your blog to realize they have been tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine - I'm so glad I rediscovered your blog! Reading how people think, and what they feel adds a whole new deeper dimension to friendship! And, blogs are such a great way to keep updated.

    ReplyDelete