Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dinner with the Sheas


Last night we had a really fun dinner with Danielle, Erol, Mina and Tom. Erol makes amazing bleu cheese buffalo burgers and Dana made a pear gorgonzola salad that was soooo good. Afterwards we went to a bar in Greenville to hear one of the bands play who is trying to get into Austin City Limits. It was a blast! We've never really hung out in the Lower Greenville area but the crowd is very different from what I had expected (more like us but younger and much less grungy than I had thought) and the bars look really fun. The band was great! Danielle knew one of the musicians in the band because he's also a Consultant at Deloitte. You would NEVER have guessed that if you had just seen the band - which was cool. It was fairly hard/loud rock but they had a female violinist as well who was rocking out. I think that was my favorite part! It made me wish I hadn't given up violin in the 3rd grade : )

No comments:

Post a Comment