Saturday, October 11, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Last night we went to see the top 10 dancers from the TV show "So You Think You Can Dance" perform as they traveled through Dallas. They were truly incredible. I wanted to sign up for dance classes on the spot!

Today I was totally immersed in Book 4 of this "Twilight" series. It really is vampire crack. I can't put these books down! The only productive part of my day was getting to the gym to run 10K. I now am in this strange trend of not making it to the gym all week long and then punishing myself with a 10K every weekend.

Tonight we went out for a fun sushi dinner with Janelle and Michael. Their baby could come in just 3 weeks, so we needed to get in some quality adult time while we still could.

Tomorrow we are really excited to see the King Tut exhibit that is traveling through the country! Moorea and Samui gave Dana tickets for his birthday (since King Tut loved worshiped cats of course). I'm sure we'll learn a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment