Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trapeze Rocked!

Trapeze lessons rocked! They were everything I dreamed they'd be and more. I can't wait to post pictures.

It was a BEAUTIFUL day (clear blue skies, perfect temperature) to be flying around. It was honestly the scariest thing I've ever done (even more so than skydiving and bungee jumping - both of which people can just push you and you fall so no thinking is required). Lauren, Cayce, Sara and I took the lesson while our other 8 friends watched and cheered us on. Sara was a natural! They even offered her a job. I seriously think she could do it for a living.

By the end of the lesson we were flying through the air, doing flips, hanging upside down and getting caught by a guy on another swing. Incredible! It was totally worth it and I'm thrilled to check it off my "life list".

No comments:

Post a Comment