Sunday, April 6, 2008

I love Spring!


We sort of took it easy this weekend since Dana had the flu earlier in the week. Friday we stayed in and just watched a movie. Saturday we met Lauren and Steve for lunch at Mi Cocina and then took a stroll around the Dallas Farmers Market. It was a gorgeous day out so it was really nice to get out and enjoy some fresh air.
That night we went to Ellen Copaken's baby shower. The hostesses did an amazing job and it was really just a (couples) party with a lot of fun drinks. Seriously - there were like 7 fun party drinks. I got stuck on the delicious White Sangria and forgot to move on and try the rest! Needless to say, one of the best baby showers I've been to!
The party was held at our friend's Linda Bethea's new house. I won't bore you with details but I have to say that it felt like MTV Cribs. It's stunning. Some of you Sonic fans might appreciate that they even had a Sonic ice machine installed because they like the ice so much at that restaurant. Hilarious.
Today after church Dana was sweet and made French Toast for Nicole and I and then we just did some gardening and stuff around the house. It was 85 and sunny here today. I love Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment