Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunny Days

This weekend the weather has been beautiful and we've just been taking it easy. Saturday we spent the day at Watermark Church, taking classes on topics such as: How to Share your Faith with Authenticity, How to Help the Poor & Needy, What did God Create me to do? and Understanding the differences in beliefs between Muslims and Christians. It was a very educational day we we were very impressed with the quality of the teachers that we met. I was really shocked to find out how many similarities there are between Christianity and Islam - I had no idea how many beliefs we shared.
Unfortunately I had to miss Kate's birthday celebration at Loft 610, which I'm dying to go see. Sounds like the girls had a lot of fun! Today we're just working (I know, boring) and Christine is shopping for baby gifts since everyone we know seems to be pregnant these days. Tonight we're taking a break though to get together with Janelle and Michael for dinner so we have something fun to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment