Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Lazy Weekend

I didn't take any pictures this week! I'm such a slacker... Saturday AM I had a very interesting experience. I did a screen test for a documentary about women in India! Very cool - film crew and all. The film makers are looking for 8 American women to send to India for 10 days to interact with Indian women and then document how the experience impacts their life. It would be such an amazing experience! 4 of the women will be believers and 4 will not. I'll let you know what I hear back in 2 weeks... but the experience of a screen test in itself was a lot of fun.
Saturday afternoon was BEAUTIFUL so I enjoyed being out by the pool. This really is the best time of year in Dallas! Saturday night we hung out with Janelle and Michael and their fun neighbors. Tonight we hosted our small group for a lasagna dinner and a thought-provoking talk about "giving" and what we're all called to contribute of our money and time to God's kingdom. Great discussion... Now on to another busy week! Next weekend the girls from college are going on a short cruise to celebrate Caroline's upcoming wedding. Can't wait : )

4 comments:

  1. Wow! How exciting to hear about India. We can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screen test for India?! Very cool. Fingers crossed for you. I've always wanted to go - I can only imagine the impact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an inspiration - very worldly and always doing something exciting. Do you ever run out of energy? Hope it works out for you to get to go - you'd be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an inspiration! Always doing something fun and exciting...do you ever run out of energy? Hope it works out for you to go - you'd be perfect!

    ReplyDelete