Saturday, September 19, 2009

1 day left!

This week I had a bittersweet goodbye dinner with our church community group. They had create this amazing devotional book for me while I'm away, that included personal messages and hand-picked bible verses for me for every day that I'm away. It was one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received! I'm going to miss them all so much... I forgot to take a group picture, but here's a sweet pic of Lindsay holding Stephanie's new baby, Sam. Like Stephanie, Lindsay is a "natural" and will be an amazing mother one day! I finally started packing, which is good since I leave tomorrow! I have an entire suitcase filled only with toilet paper, wet wipes, hand sanitizer and granola bars. It cracks me up so I had to share a picture with you.
Yesterday was my last day at work for 14 weeks. I don't think it's really sunk in yet. Although I'm grateful for time away to give me a fresh perspective on the business, I'm really going to miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment