Saturday, September 5, 2009

Simple Joy

This has been a GREAT weekend so far. I'm really trying to get in all of my favorite things before I leave... and it's been fantastic : )

The past 24 hours have consisted of a mani/pedi, a movie, sleeping in until 11, banana pancakes, a hair appt, Chick-Fil-A and shopping. Life is not rough.... (oh yeah - and I am now officially a brunette for the next 4 months)

Tonight we visited the Wannemachers at the hospital - as they welcomed their first baby into the world today (Samuel Ryan). Tomorrow we're heading out for a day on the lake and some BBQing at a friend's house. I love it because these are all wonderfully simple things that I will surely miss in India, so it makes them even more special now. Let's hear it for 3-day weekends!

1 comment:

  1. Can we see a picture of you, the brunette? Great idea to do this before your trip. Always thinking . . .Hugs!

    ReplyDelete